We are dedicated to improving the physical health of all our patients at affordable prices. We strive to provide you with the highest possible standard of physiotherapy care.
The goals with each patient are the same:
- Provide you with an accurate diagnosis of your problem.
- Provide advice on how your problem may have started, and ways of preventing injuries in the future.
- Develop an appropriate treatment plan for your problem.
- Develop a long term plan aimed at improving your physical health and fitness levels.
Who do we treat?
- Patients attending the clinic vary from those with sedentary lifestyles to elite athletes.
- Some of our patients will never have exercised before.
- Some of our patients are Olympic and world champions.
- We pride ourselves on providing every patient with the same high quality of care.
What do we do?
- If you have an injury we will use the most appropriate combination of hands on treatment, exercise prescription, acupuncture or taping to get you better.
- If you are competing, training or just working hard we offer a variety of sports and recovery massage, to help get you back on your feet.
- If you are thinking of taking up sport or want to improve your physical activity levels we can advise you on what is the most appropriate form of training.
What treatment techniques do we use?
We provide an extensive list of treatments including hands on treatment, manual therapy, sports massage, joint manipulation, stretching programmes, strengthening programmes, pilates, taping, acupuncture, strength and conditioning, injury screening, orthotics, and electrotherapy.
For more about chartered physiotherapists visit www.iscp.ie
Help-sports physio needed!
Half of my club go to Aidan. Highly recommended.Read more
Aidan Woods - Pearse St. Physio. He has been the head physio on the Irish Olympic team for the last two (or more?) Olympics. Cured knee issues I was having last year.Read more
+1 to Aidan. He's brilliant. And as a runner, hill runner, mountain biker and ex Irish Duathlon Champion he knows what it's like from the athlete's point of view.Read more